Senior Behavioral Health Programs
Stepping Stones Inpatient Program
Our inpatient program offers free 24/7 crisis assessments for individuals 50 years of age or older who may need inpatient admission. This program may benefit individuals exhibiting the following behaviors:
- Actions that endanger self and others
- Experiencing hallucinations
- Making statements or gestures about suicide
- Feelings of paranoia
- Experiencing decline in the ability to function
- Withdrawing from social activities
For more information or to arrange a free assessment, call (818) 952-2270.
Stepping Stones Outpatient Program
Our outpatient program provides assessment, therapies and a wide variety of emotional and mental health care options to meet the individual needs of adults ages 50 and over who are suffering from:
- A decline in daily functioning
- Insomnia, other sleep issues and restlessness
- Sadness, isolation, low motivation or changes in energy levels
- Panic and anxiety
- Persistent thoughts, pain or discomfort
- Unresolved grief or other feelings of loss
To arrange a free assessment with our outpatient program, please call (818) 949-4011.
Classes about the aging process are also available.