Whether you need a regular screening or are experiencing digestive issues, the experts at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital can provide a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis. Our specialized team of gastrointestinal, colorectal and weight loss experts is committed to treating you with the best available care and creating a treatment plan that is customized to your needs.
The newly renovated gastroenterology lab at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital allows our physicians to perform colonoscopies, endoscopies and bronchoscopies using advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. State-of-the-art video endoscopes provide finely detailed digital images that allow lung and digestive tract diseases to be diagnosed at their earliest stages.
Our patient-centered, integrated-team approach capitalizes on evidence-based medicine, advanced technology and innovative treatment options for gastrointestinal diseases.
Our specialists treat all aspects of gastrointestinal disease affecting the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, intestines, colon, rectum and anus.
At Your Doorstep
At USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, leading-edge gastrointestinal diagnostic services and treatments are delivered close to home by our team of knowledgeable physicians.
Treatments and Services
- Acid reflux/gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) testing
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration and biopsy
- Esophageal disorders
- Esophageal manometry
- Gastric balloon
- Gastrointestinal motility testing
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Liver diseases
- Pancreatic and biliary diseases
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s esophagus
- Small bowel capsule study
- Transurethral resection prostate
- Small bowel diseases
- Transesophageal echocardiogram