Doc Talks Lecture Series Presented by USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, in partnership with YMCA of the Foothills
This lecture series will present a variety of health-related topics to community members throughout the year. In compliance with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, our lecture will be presented via Zoom teleconference.
Please join us on the following date and time:
- Jan. 20, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: The Importance of Vaccines (with a COVID-19 vaccine update)
- Feb. 17, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: Heart Disease
- March 17, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: Diabetes Prevention
- April 14, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: Exercise and Joint Preservation
- May 12, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: Stroke Awareness and Prevention
- June 16, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: Spine Health
- July 14, 2021, noon–1 p.m.: The Importance of a Well-Woman Exam
- Sept. 15, 2021, noon-1 p.m.: Depression and Mental Health
- Oct. 13, 2021, noon-1 p.m.: Breast Health
- Nov. 17, 2021, noon-1 p.m.: Prostate Health
Note: RSVP is required. You must provide an email address when you RSVP to receive your Zoom teleconference link. Please use the online form or call (818) 952-2228 to register.