Last updated: 8/12/20 at 3:57 p.m.
At USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, your health and safety are our top priorities. Our team has a robust COVID-19 preparedness plan and is ready to respond to any community needs in collaboration with our local health agencies. This includes isolating any patients who may be infected and following all proper protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We offer sanitized exam and waiting rooms, open spaces for physical distancing and proper protective equipment for staff and patients.
In response to ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19, we have made changes to our visitor policies and procedures to maximize safety and ensure the well-being of our patients, staff and visitors. The following enhanced visitor restrictions are in place until further notice:
- No visitors are permitted at this time for hospitalized patients.
- Visitor restrictions have been put in place for patients who are having an outpatient procedure. To learn about outpatient procedure visitor restrictions, click here.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to adjust our policies and procedures to protect our patients and staff. Our team is here to help you receive the health care you need with compassion and in the safest manner possible.
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital COVID-19 Dashboard
|Last updated: 8/12/20 at 3:00 p.m.||Currently In Hospital|
|Patients with confirmed COVID-19||6|
How You Can Help
Right now, health care workers at Keck Medicine of USC’s hospitals and clinics have the gear they need to protect themselves and others as they care for patients with COVID-19. But with the number of COVID-19 patients rising daily, leaders at Keck Medicine are asking for the community’s help in donating supplies now.
Our Experts in the Media
- As COVID-19 cases surge, survival rate improves in LA County (LA Times, 8/9/20)
- What will it take for schools to reopen safely during a pandemic? (LA Times, 8/6/20)
- Patient care on the front lines of COVID-19 (LA Times, 7/18/20)
- How to prevent ‘maskne’ (KCBS-TV, 6/24/20)