Our Get Up and Go series is specifically designed for adults of all fitness levels to:
- Improve strength, balance, coordination and mobility
- Exercise in a group setting that fosters wellness
- Strengthen before surgical procedures (i.e. total knee/hip
replacements, spinal procedures, tendon repairs and ligament
repairs) and after you complete your rehab care
- Receive expert advice and instruction from a licensed
Class schedule: Only 8 people per class will be permitted. Class schedule is subject to change.
- Tuesday | 1-2 p.m. | 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Friday | 1-2 p.m. | 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Cost: $12/class OR $88/8 classes
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
Council Room (located on 4th floor)
1812 Verdugo Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208