This practical workshop taught by a certified lactation educator once a month will help you to prepare to breastfeed your baby.
COST: $25 if you delivered at VHH or $30 if you delivered elsewhere.
For information and registration, contact the Family Education Program at 818-952-2272. *Classes fill quickly, please schedule early.*
TOPICS THAT WILL BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE:
- Importance of skin to skin contact
- Milk Production
- Getting your baby to latch-on correctly
- Sleep stages
- Returning to work/pumping
- Medications and Diet
- Common problems and solutions
- When to seek help
- Answers to commonly asked questions