This lecture series is designed to present ideas and information, and foster community for those of us who are growing older.
Caregivers, Alzheimer’s patients, those at risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, friends and family members are all welcome.
Please join us from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- July 17, 2018 – All on the Same Team – Working with Healthcare Professionals
- August 21, 2018 – Considering a Move?
- September 18, 2018 – Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- October 16, 2018 – It Takes a Village – Community Programs to Assist You November 20, 2018 All About Memory
- December 18, 2018 – Communicating Compassionately with Your Loved Ones
Where: Council Rooms, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital