Next Date: June 13, 2018
Presented by USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, in partnership with YMCA of the Foothills
This lecture series will present a variety of health-related topics to community members throughout the year.
Please join us from 12–1 p.m. on the following dates:
- June 13 – Disaster Preparedness
- August 8 – The Importance of Adult Immunizations
- September 12 – Preventing Childhood Obesity
- October 10 – Let’s Talk Breast Cancer
- November 14 – What We Know About Alzheimer’s Disease
Note: Box lunches will be provided. RSVP is required for lunch; please use the online form or call Suzanne McMillen at 818-583-4732.