Do you or someone you love have diabetes or prediabetes?
Meeting Dates: Sept. 18, Sept. 25, Oct. 2, Oct. 9, Oct. 16, Oct. 23, from 4 to 6 p.m.
Topics to include:
- Understanding the Human Body: Identification and Prevention of Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes and its Risk Factors
- Monitoring Your Body
- Get Up and Move! Physical Activity and Diabetes
- Health Management Through Meal Planning
- Medication and Medical Care
- Living With Diabetes: Mobilizing Friends and Family
Where: All meetings will be virtual, via Zoom. Participants will receive a link and password to attend after registration. A device connectivity session will be held prior to the start of the workshop.
For more information or to register, call (818) 952-4757.