Do you or someone you love have diabetes or prediabetes?
Meeting Dates: February 12 and 19, 2020, from 4 to 6 p.m.
Topics to include:
- Understanding the Human Body: Identification and Prevention of Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes and its Risk Factors
- Monitoring Your Body
- Get Up and Move! Physical Activity and Diabetes
- Health Management Through Meal Planning
- Medication and Medical Care
- Living With Diabetes: Mobilizing Friends and Family
Where: USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
Council Rooms C/D
1812 Verdugo Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208
For more information or to register, call (818) 952-4757.