Heritage Circle Members
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Foundation has added a new benefit for its Heritage Circle members called the Living Legacy Family Showcase program. The program provides the opportunity for individuals to memorialize themselves, their loved ones or their family, while helping to ensure that our hospital continues its mission to change and save lives in the Foothill communities.
By making a will bequest and designating USC Verdugo Hills Hospital as a beneficiary, you can preserve the legacy of yourself, your family or loved ones in perpetuity. By doing so, you become not only a Heritage Circle member, but, you become a member of the Living Legacy Family Showcase program. This gift will assist USC Verdugo Hills Hospital to continue providing compassionate care to those in need.
As a member of the Living Legacy Family Showcase program, you will receive the benefits listed below:
- A brief life story about you, your family or loved ones
- Space will also be available for you to include family photos
- Listing on the USC Verdugo Circle Wall
- Special mailings, publications and updates on news
- Invitations to special activities, events and programs at the Hospital
- Updates on tax-advantage charitable estate planning opportunities
- Invitations to attend the annual Legacy recognition event
How Can You Participate?
For more information, please contact the Foundation Office at (818) 952-2226.